Evoluer proposes to collaborate with Educational Institutes and Non-Profits, working in the Field of Disability by Designing / Revamping the following Core Areas
Advise the management on setting up a Philosophy that has been unanimously agreed upon by all stakeholders and is aligned to the sensibilities of all concerned
• Clarity of vision
• Objectives (both long and short term)
• Admission policies (target population, fee, ratio)
• Selection Criteria
• Staff policy (hierarchy, role definition, job description, appointment, code of conduct, notice details, appraisals, etc)
• Parent policies
• Implementation of POSH Act
• Budget planning (projections, actual, deviants, P & L)
5. SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
Advise the management on setting up the following, consisting of but not limited to
• Designing, Delivering and Implementation of systems and processes related to the Vocational Training Program
• Designing, Delivering and Implementation of systems and processes related to the Residential Program
• Designing pre-vocational & vocational training guidelines for each student/resident in order to prepare them for career training.
• Clear cut definition of the programs (scope, merging and their independence & interdependence on each other)
• To set up a schedule / time table that allows for best practice sharing as well as time for planning and to help design the agenda therein.
• Design Therapeutic and Educational Intervention Program, focussing on Educational Standards
• Identifying facilitators for various life skills workshops organized for the students/ residents
• Designing pre & post assessment modules.
• Counseling parents.
• Advise the management the appropriate nature and configuration of educational supports which should be allocated to the concerned party to provide persons with Special Therapeutic and Educational Needs with the opportunity to participate in, and benefit from, education and generally to develop their potential to include all areas of development.
• To review how students with special educational needs are identified and their needs assessed with a view to determining the therapeutic and educational supports required.
6. ADVERTISEMENT & AWARENESS
To design a dynamic website that is a relevant representation of the various programs and the approach of the organisation
7. STAFF EMPOWERMENT
To help plan in house workshops for staff to empower, improve and elaborate
8. TRANSITION OF STUDENTS
• Review how the therapeutic and educational system currently places and supports students with special educational needs in Internships & Trainings.
• Extension of Support / Advice the Hiring partners for a smooth transition of Pass outs (if applicable)
• Conducting orientation and sensitizing sessions with the internship/training partners.
• Working with internship/training partners on how to make individual goal plans and day to day activities for the interns/trainees
• The appropriate allocation model through which available supports would be provided efficiently.
This approach will consist of but will not be limited to
9. SETTING UP AN EXPRESSIVE ART CENTRE
• Identifying and designing the Art space
• Procuring and Aligning all resources
• Setting up a curriculum of Expressive art that caters to the domains of
VISUAL ART/DRAMA/DANCE /MUSIC
• Accommodating the goals of Expression. Recreation. Sensory Integration, Social Skills & Life Skills in the Expressive Art Curriculum
• Training staff to be able to use Expressive Art in their daily plan & Deliverables
• Redirecting Expressive Art Skills as a means of earning a livelihood
10. SETTING UP AN ADAPTED PHYSICAL EDUCATION SPACE
• Identifying and designing the APE space
• Procuring and Aligning all resources
• Setting up a curriculum of Physical Education that caters to the domains of
HEALTH & WELL BEING, SKILLS, SPORT
• Accommodating the goals of Expression. Recreation. Sensory Integration, Social Skills & Life Skills in the APE Curriculum
• Training staff to be able to use APE in their daily plan & Deliverables